ATS INDU Mono Rail Hoists for BOP Handling Systems are designed for the offshore industry, or wherever heavy loads have to be moved in confined spaces.
Depending on the application, ATS INDU Mono Rail Hoists can be used in pairs or even sets of four units. For example: Working in parallel, BOP handling systems can have capacity from 20 tons to 200 tons.
- Gerotor type hydraulic motor
- 100% duty cycle
- Ideal for working in hazardous areas (explosive environments)
- Temperature rated -20°C to 10°c
- Insensitive to dust and humidity
- High grade carbon steel swivel hooks with safety catches
- Galvanized Grade 80 load chain made to EN818 standard – 5:1 design factor of safety
- Automatic self-adjusting multi disc brake 125% WLL
- Pressure regulating load limiter set 130% WLL Spark resistant (Atex Zone 2)
- Compact design and lowest head room in class.
- Anti-climb and anti-drop devices standard.
- Pilot pendant control with emergency shut-off valve
- Compliant with ASME 830-16
- Increased spark resistant (Atex zone 1)
- Rack and pinion drive
- Stainless steel wheels Rubber trolley stoppers
- Variable speed pendant control
- Marine spec – Nickel coated and marine paint Corrosion resistance: special paints
- Chain containers
- Integrated wireless load cells
- Remote control panel – with lift synchronisation Third party acceptance available on request
- Clevis or hook
For BOP Handling Systems
- 20 – 200 Ton