ATS INDU Mono Rail Hoists are designed for the offshore industry, or wherever heavy loads have to be moved in confined spaces.
Depending on the application ATS INDU Mono Rail Hoists can be used in pairs or even sets of four units, for example: Working in parallel units handling BOP handling systems from 20 ton to 150 ton. Or working in unison and connected by a tie bar for handling heat exchanges.
- Lubrication free rotary vane motor – rust free & replaceable stainless steel cylinder
- 100% duty cycle
- Ideal for working in hazardous areas (explosive environments)
- Temperature rated -20°C to 70°C
- Insensitive to dust and humidity
- High grade carbon steel swivel hooks with safety catches
- Galvanized Grade 80 load chain made to EN818 standard – 5:1 design factor of safety
- Automatic self-adjusting multi disc brake 125% WLL
- Tried and tested slip clutch design load limiting device set 130% WLL
- Spark resistant (Atex Zone 2)
- Compact design and lowest head room in class.
- Anti-climb and anti-drop devices standard.
- Pilot pendant control with emergency shut-off valve
- Compliant with ASME B30-11
- Increased spark resistant (Atex zone 1)
- Rack and pinion drive
- Marine spec – Nickel coated and marine paint
- Corrosion resistance: special paints
- Chain containers
- Integrated wireless load cells
- Remote control panel – with lift synchronisation
- Third party acceptance available on request
For BOP Handling Systems
- 20 – 200 Ton